Saylor-Beall Piston Air Compressors
The Delta Advantage – Saylor-Beall Piston Air Compressors
Piston Air Compressors are perfect for small auto-body or workshop environments where a large rotary screw compressor would not be economical.
Based in St. Johns, MI, Saylor-Beall has manufactured industrial quality, two-stage, air compressors since 1915. Saylor-Beall compressors are known for their high-quality reciprocating air systems, which make them durable and dependable.
Saylor-Beall is known for economical packaged designs. The Performance Package features intelligent design, compact assembly and is perfect for small shops and related environments.
- Saylor-Beall uses a unique design where the heat exchanger is mounted in front of the electric motor and a high flow fan is mounted on the electric motor shaft. With this design airflow over the compressor is not blocked and the compressor runs cooler.
- Protects your compressors electrical system by preventing motor overload.
Low Oil Control
- Protects your compressor pump from damage due to lack of lubrication.
Automatic Tank Drain
- Increases the life of the tank and the compressed air’s quality.
Vibration Isolation Pads
- Reduces vibration and increases the lifespan of the compressor components as a result.
- Allows the compressor to run both in start/stop or continuous run modes through the use of head unloaders. Included on 15 – 30 horsepower models only.