The SAM has the remote monitoring capabilities, which means it reminds you when you need to maintenance a compressor and alerts you of any urgent tasks. This addition can predict exactly when your compressor air equipment will need to be service, preventing downtime and extra cost to you.
What else does it monitor?
The SAM monitors operational status, alarms, maintenance messages of any individual components, flow rate, power consumption, pressure, dew point and ambient temperature (just to name a few). This addition can actually email you with notifications and messages.
The SAM 4.0 reduces costs for new projects and expansions by up to 20%.
- Potentially eliminate the need for costly frequency drive compressors to provide peak efficiency
- Helps replace large unit systems with multiple smaller unit systems providing for greater productivity, inherent redundancy and lower costs for expansion
- Manages both the flow and pressure of your system
- This allows you to operate your system at the minimum pressure necessary to meet the demands of production
- Operational costs are saved as compressors operate more efficiently at lower pressure and artificial demand from leaks and unregulated uses are reduced
- Reduces compressor idling time when appropriate, saving electric costs annually
The air system can proactively predict large recurring air demands. The SAM also provides enhanced reaction time to air demands before the compressor’s pressure sensor would even trip.
SUPPLY SIDE AUDITS:
All parameters are saved in this system. Data about your compressors can be utilized when analyzing air usage for when we determine the capabilities and operating costs of your system. We can also use this data to help diagnose supply issues or service issues with the air system.
The air manager uses adaptive 3D formula-based software that calculates conditions in real time. It tells the compressor when to make air, making sure it only produces what it needs to.
The SAM seeks a single pressure point instead of a large fluctuating pressure band like most multi-compressor systems.
It ensures that the compressors wear evenly by rotating them in and out.